Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome to The Pensive Journal

Greetings and Salutations,blessed be, Ciao, hola, Bonjour ect ect
to all those who visit my page. I have decided to start this blogger
thing to share ideas,artwork, and to just plain have fun!!!

A few things about me if you wish to know:

  • I come from a very big family with A LOT of adopted siblings
  • have two dogs& horses
  • I am 4'11 & 20 yrs old
  • size 2 in shoes, no joke
  • chillin with friends,traveling, ANYTHING FUN!
  • have a passion for animals, science, and ANYTHING in the arts!!!
  • I am a deli/bakery worker by day& model by night
  • openminded to learning new things& oppurtunities

AS far as blogging is concerned my penmenship extends to any genre. If you have other questions, concerns, notes, ideas, artwork, anything at all please don't hesitate.

ENJOY MY PAGE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know all of these things about you. o_O THAT MEANS IM YOUR FRIEND! YAY!

    ReplyDelete